A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Monday, April 03, 2006

My baby boy seems to be doing something new every day lately. Today I had him sitting up against my knees, and he touched his thigh by accident. Then he looks down and does it again like, "hmmm, is that part of me?" It was so cute to see him discover part of his body.

I dont know if the little man knows his feet are his, but he sure likes kicking them like crazy. My future soccer champ kicks the heck out of my boobs while hes propped up against my knees. I dont make him stop even with the immense pain, only because it seems like hes really enjoying letting all that energy out. He grunts and gets all out of breath. Then he starts blowing bubbles and kind of spitting. I know it sounds kinda wacked to people who arent moms of a little 4 month old, but I just love it.

Last week the boy started laughing out loud for the first time. His daddy was giving him belly farts. It is so weird hearing this new little laugh in the house. He hasnt done it much lately, I think partly because it scares him when those strange noises come out of his mouth!

My baby is in size 2 pampers now. I told him thats it, knock it off. No more growing up for you mister. ~sigh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home