A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So Here We Are

Well hi everyone.
Crazynewmama is back and shes still as crazy as ever. This time, I'd like to blame it on my 2 and a half year old "Stewie," but I have an even better excuse. I am about 5 and a half months pregnant. WITH A GIRL. Scary stuff.
I dont like kids. I dont even like my own kid most of the time, but girls.. they are evil. Now I wont say all little girls are evil... theres the occasional precious angel out there.. but shes got a good calm mature mama too.
Me? Im nuts, Im mean, I yell too much, and I know too much about what little girls (even the good ones) become.
I dont see a way around having a horrible teenage daughter. It may be years away but it keeps me up at night!
When you have overprotective parents, you rebel, you have sex with boys, you try drugs, you lie lie lie.... When you have parents, like mine, who let you do what you want, then you do all those things and more to get their attention.
I dont know how to be an "in the middle" mother.
Maybe having a halfway sane husband will help. But by then, I will have more than likely driven him completely apecrap nuts along side of me.
"apecrap" you like that? I cant say alot of things anymore... my sons favorite thing to say when he gets pissed is "Christsakes!!!" Did I mention hes 2 and a half? Lovely. Im doing great.
Hes sweet sometimes though. SOMETIMES. It seems that ever since the "paci" disappeared, hes turned into Lucifer himself. Its like the opposite of neutering your male dog. THAT makes them nice and calm and less likely to hump your neighbors leg. You take the paci from a 2 year old and he turns into a rabid pitbull ready to... bite.... your neighbors leg. Well its only been mine so far.
How are you loving my grammar by the way? Good. Glad to hear it.

1 Comments:

  • YOU'RE BACK!! I missed you, but lost your email address. Glad to hear that you are doing good and I can't believe you're pregnant! I'm trying to convince the hubs that we needs another one around, but I haven't succeeded yet. And don't worry about having a girl...I was freaked out too, but it's great. And we both know I'm not exactly sane!

    By Blogger Meg, at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home