A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

All He Needs is Horns

Stewie is a little billy goat.
He head-butts everything. From me, to the dogs, to walls, to windows, to bathtubs. You name it, he will head-butt it. Why? I have no idea.

He used to do it to show me lovings when he was tired. Now he does it to everything reguardless of how tired he is.
Sometimes he will do it harder and harder til he cries. Sometimes he will do it really really hard like tonight, on the bathtub, and then laugh his butt off.

Thats my kid....

2 Comments:

  • My daughter used to do that. It scared me for awhile cause she would do it really hard.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:01 PM  

  • Awww ... my kid doesn't do that but he would bang his head on the wall at times to test if he can handle it. I think its something they need to go through.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home