A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Friday, December 08, 2006

Baby Of Mine

I just had one of those "I wish it would last forever" moments.

I went in the baby's room because I heard him whining on the monitor.
I opened the door and saw him sitting up. When he heard me he looked over and just grinned at me. I popped his paci in his mouth and he grinned again. So I scooped up my little man and we sat in the rocking chair. He was out in 2 seconds flat. But I kept on rocking for a little while. I was tempted to wake him up just to see that smile again.

After a rough day of Stewie being.. well Stewie, its really great when I can sit with him in my arms and just love him and realize I wouldnt want him any other way.

4 Comments:

  • I love those moments

    By Blogger Scribbit, at 1:34 PM  

  • I love those moments (Sorry, for some reason I wasn't signed into my BLogger account and it didn't register).

    By Blogger Scribbit, at 1:40 PM  

  • Those moments are few and far between for us now that Autumn's walking. She no longer wants to be cuddled and it's a rare occasion when she'll stay in my lap for more than 10 seconds.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 PM  

  • Love those moments! It makes all the not so lovable moments worth it.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home