A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Friday, January 26, 2007

Ive Been Tagged

Six Weird Things About Jen


RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I love love love Britney Spears
2. I cant stand veggies
3. My best friends are the Gilmore Girls
4. On perticular stressful nights I make baily's and hot chocolate
5. I want to live in Canada
6. I hate nature and rather stay indoors, but i wanted my wedding in a park... now thats weird...

1 Comments:

  • I forgot that you tagged me to do this! Aaagh! I'll be sure to get it done as soon as I can!

    By Blogger Meg, at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home