A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Saturday, April 19, 2008

sheeeeeeeeees baaaaaaack

Yikes its been over a year.
my kid is two and just as crazy and wacko as ever.
sometimes i feel i need to kill myself. maybe blogging again will cure that?
my laptop just blew the big one, so i actually cant get on here as much as i want to right now.
But i will be letting you know how things are going from time to time.

I would totally enjoy comments from everyone who used to read the blog and still does, and i will go around and re promote this sometime soon so you all know im back.
in the mean time please check out this site i belong to. you make a few extra bucks each month, nothing special, but it gets me by in gas.. which helps in a big huge way.
once i start getting bigger checks, i will post them on here so you guys can believe me that its an earning potential. anyways heres the link, check it out... get yourself some referrals, and see how much you can make in a month. maybe we can start contests or stuff like that.
now that would be fun!

http://cashcrate.com/510031

ps: after you check that out... get this im pregnant again.. gasp... come back often and check out my sorrows!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home