A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Musical Bunnies

So Nana got the Little Man two easter bunnies.. they sing this song, "something something, Easter Paaaaaraaade" Well he was being a crank butt so Daddy held one of them up and turned it on. He started cooing and oooo-ing and smiling at it. Of coarse this is all during Gilmore Girls (which hasnt been new for what seems like 10 years) and everytime the bunny stopped singing the baby would cry. So needless to say, I missed a bunch of my show and I will know the words to that damn song by Easter, and probably have it running around in my brain until at least Christmas.

Well, another day, another new thing Baby Boy does to surprise me. I had him propped up on some pillows on the couch. I was showing him his rattle and he just grabs it and shoves it in his mouth. Usually it takes him a while to get his hands on it and even longer to get a good enough hold. The shoving in the mouth however is always the outcome.
Here's a pic from a few weeks ago when Little Man first held it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home