A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Standing Up For What He Believes in....

Stewie uses everything to stand up now. He even tries from the crawling position, his little butt goes in the air, but he cant quite make it... He absolutely loves going over to the window and standing up and looking out there. Banging on it and in his gibberish, talking to the trees and the cars that go by.




We let him use the hallway as a free zone sometimes while Im on the computer. I went to make some coffee the other day and I hear him screaming for me. Well I check the hallway and theres my kid standing up at the baby gate like he's in jail... I got a pick of it later, but I didnt get the one of him literally banging one of his toys along the gate. He's a smart little sucker, he knows when he's in jail.

I love that my kid is learning to pull up, and is getting stronger. I love how he can hold on to something and walk to me. Its just a pain in the butt, I cant even go to pee anymore, hes always falling down. Every new event with babies is a double edged sword for sure....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home