A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

WHAT THE tuesdays

Should I or shouldnt I EVER in a million years EVER watch this stupid show again? why why should I put myself through it. Why would they show a preview of this season with christopher and lorelai saying they DONT WANT TO WAIT.. you know what that means. All I can say is he better come down with a VERY TERMINAL disease, and his dying wish better be, "gee, lor, i want you to be happy, go back to luke."

END SCENE

damnit

anyway....
Doc's went good. Im back on cymbalta plus the other stuff I been taking for a few weeks.. So hopefully soon things will get better. And november second I have a therapy appointment... so I get to have someone ELSE to complain to...... But I dont know.. it might all come down to me telling her how gilmore girls sucks for the last season and im thinking suicide might just be the answer....
should I be commited???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home