A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Saturday, September 30, 2006

my beautiful boy

Today was a better day.
Stewie was very good for us.
We had a yard sale this morning.. didnt really do great.
This afternoon I was sitting on the floor with Stewie and reading a magazine. He loves magazines cuz he can crumple them and shove them in his mouth and rip them up. So all of the sudden, the kid starts crawling like a maniac towards me. YES my kid crawls!!!!!!!!
I started screaming and crying and since I did that, I probably scared the hell out of him cuz he hasnt doesnt since!
Anyway, tonight I rocked my little man to sleep and let him sleep in my arms for a while. I almost started crying again. Sometimes I get so mad because I have to rock him and he cant just play in his crib and fall asleep.
But I havent thought about how lucky I really am. My baby has stayed literally a baby for his 10 months on this earth. Most babies start crawling around 4 months and dont want to be babied anymore.
My kid still wants to be babied, and still needs me to rock him to sleep. Now that he can crawl, it wont be long before he wants to do alot more on his own. Im going to cherish him alot more from now on.

1 Comments:

  • Yay! He's crawling! Way to prove you and those doctors wrong. I'm so excited for you guys.

    By Blogger Meg, at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home