A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"You Little Sucker"

I talked on the phone with the lady from the child developmental place today. We talked about everything Stewie could and couldnt do. And someone else is going to call me back about an evaluation.

So after that, Stewie spent the day on the floor trying to prove me wrong. He rolled and rolled and rolled all over the living room. He was trying to roll into a sitting position. Couldnt quite do it without my help. After his daddy got home, I was on the couch and they were on the floor. I was talking about the conversation I had with the lady, Stewie looked at me, grinned, and then almost did a forward crawl, then looked again and stuck his tongue out and did his raspberries at me. Like ha I can do it.
He really tries, but he ends up either rolling over, or pushing himself backwards. Or he gets mad and smashes his face into the carpet.
Right now he's dancing like a crazy man in his johnny jumper. Heres a little peek.

1 Comments:

  • At least he's trying! Hopefully you guys can find some things out soon that will help him developmentally. He looks like he's having a great time in the Johnny Jump-up!

    By Blogger Meg, at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home