A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My First Thursday Thirteen...

Im not sure how this works exactly yet.. but Ill give it a try.... this weeks topic: 13 reasons I have a headache today.


  1. Stewie doesnt like to take morning naps anymore.
  2. The idiots nextdoor never fix their fence and the dogs are running wild making mine bark like crazy.
  3. Im the only person here with crazy dogs and a crazy baby until usually 5pm every day.
  4. I have to take Stewie for shots in the morning.
  5. I want fast food for supper.
  6. Because Im starving.
  7. I probably didnt drink enough water today.
  8. I couldnt find a hammer so I had to use a screwdriver.
  9. My hair is up too tight.
  10. The baby wouldnt finish his bottle so he went to bed probably hungry.
  11. Cant decide which frozen meal I should eat for dinner.
  12. Hunny just started laundry, like I didnt do it EVERY DAY THIS WEEK BUT TODAY!
  13. I still have my period.



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home