A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Saturday, September 02, 2006

He Sat Up

Granted, he was lying face down, on top of one of his legs, so that made it easier. I'll probably never see him do it again for a while though so Im very excited! Its funny. I was recording him for a good half hour this afternoon. Ten minutes after I turn off the cam corder, the little sucker sits up.
Oh yeah, still no damn period.
Ive been getting cramps at least once a day, but I mean I got them when I was pregnant too. So Im all very muchly disturbed at the moment.
Hunny says not to worry until theres something to worry about. Hunny isnt the one waiting for blood to come rushing out of his uterus.
I think I might have a UTI which could probably cause my period to be late right? Sure, its possible. Im grasping at straws people.
I know I know Im only a few days late. But last time I said that.. well you know. UGH
Its just that I Never Ever got heart burn ever in my life until I got preggers with Stewie. And I been getting it alot lately. And I promise I will get my period tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • Yay, Stewie! He's on his way. Isn't it amazing to see him grow? I can't believe my girl is going to be 10 months old in a little over a week.

    Since I already know how things turned out with Aunt Flo, I won't assure you that everything will be okay. It is freaky to think about having another when the first one is still so little though, isn't it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home