A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Desperate Sundays

Well well. I know its been forever.

So before I sit my ass down to watch some Desperate housewives, I will catch ya up on some of Stewies new things.
First of all, he still refuses to fall asleep unless rocked, or his hand is being held. Secondly he sits up by himself now, and since he knows how, he will do it in the crib forever if you let him. So there is no falling asleep anymore. I leave the room and he screams... either I have to lay there with him and hold his ass down, or his daddy has to rock him to sleep.
He can also wave now. He started last week doing it with his whole arm, now its his hand opening and closing. But he kinda does it to himself.
But he's so cute, waving at everything now. The TV, trees, windows.... Everything but people. Well us, but not grandparents or other poeple. Hes shy lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home