A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Monday, September 18, 2006

Party Time!

Saturday night, Hunny's parents watched Stewie so we could go out for our anniversary. Well I was so pooped from having the baby all day, I said lets just go to the bookstore with the coffee place in it.
We drank, walked around, then left. He really wanted to buy me some kind of dinner, and I wasnt hungry at all. So we went to burger king and I had some fries and acoke. Oh yes. Hunny says Im definately an old mommy now. He could have done anything that night. I just wanted to go home and sleep. I really dont have the drive to go out and have a good time anymore :(

Im exhausted today. Stewie slept in our bed half the night. Ding dong kept waking up screaming for us everytime one of us got him back to sleep. So finally Im like ok Im taking him to bed. I guess he's still feeling insecure today, cuz I just put him down for a nap, and he refused to so much as lay his head down until I gave him my hand. I hate that because I hate sneaking out of his room after he falls asleep. Ok I must go clean something. Ive been so slack lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home