A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Gilmore Tuesdays

Oh yes my friends, Gilmore Girls is back.
But I must say, BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHCK YOU STUPID MOTHER F-ING IDIOT WRITERS ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME KILL MYSELF?????
And what the HELL is up with the previews for next week? I dont care what the fuck the stupid announcer guy says about "new love" ok Christopher is not Lorelai's NEW love. Hes her OLD OLD OLD love and damnit all he is is a thorn in my side and needs to be killed of the damn show.
No I wont stop ranting like this is real life.. to me this IS real life. I have nothing but my kid, my fiance, and THIS STUPID show!
UGH.
And what the hell is up with Luke next week telling her that he doesnt care anymore? what the hell. what the hell.
Im sorry but these people better give me another reason to watch other than to literally sit there and blubber and huff and puff and cry the whole damn show. Cuz thats what I did from beginning to end. And damnit I didnt get one iota of pleasure out of the whole stinkin show.
I have nothing more to say. If you dont like me going on about this on tuesdays, then dont read on tuesdays.... kapish??????

1 Comments:

  • You know, I've never even watched the show. But I get this involved with Grey's Anatomy. They are real people to me!

    By Blogger Meg, at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home