A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Laziness Of it All

Did you ever over-pluck your eyebrows, then decide not to pluck at all for a few weeks so it will grow in. Well a few weeks later you look into the mirror at Wooly Willy and realize that you have a few little bald spots where the over picking went on.

Or something to that effect. Anyway my hairy butt needs to get a mirror and start plucking away to find some kind of arch. There has to be something I can do with this unibrow besides spending the $8 plus tip to have the salon do it and tell me the horrible job I do plucking and just come to them from now on.. blah blah blah
Im too tired, I shall pluck another day.

My son can almost hold his bottle, and drink it at the same time. But after a few seconds he pushes too hard on one side and the nipple pops out of his cheek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home