A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Sunday, October 22, 2006

When It Rains, It Pours

Well I think I Have a stomach bug or something. I feel like Crap.
Went to the doctors on Friday, Stewie has ear infection in both ears. I figured as much, since he was refusing most of his bottles.
So hes on amoxicillin. Which Ive been allergic to for years, so I was scared he'd get a reaction, but hasnt yet.
I gave myself another ear infection this week too. Damn OCD. I still had some drops left over from last time, and I took some of Hunny's amoxicillin from something he had, and thank goodness Im not allergic anymore. We could not afford another doctor's visit for me. Im not covered in any way shape or form.

Anyways its been a tiring weekend. I need to go lay down. HMMMPH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home