A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

27 Weeks

I feel her all the time. It doesnt matter what Im doing, shes moving.
Sometimes after one of her quick naps I feel her stretching. Like one part of her is touching up here and the other down there.

I never felt Stewie move quite this much.
Maybe because I quit all my anti depressants with this pregnancy.

I dont know why I did that. I really resented being pregnant again from the start. We used protection every single time. I hated being pregnant the first time, and this time I had morning sickness until about 4 weeks ago.

Shes so real to me now. It scares me. Until recently I still called her "it" even though Ive known it was a girl for months.
I go through all the baby clothes I get from friends and family and it makes me cry. Not because Im happy. I dont know when or if that will come. I cry because its too much. Too real. I already have my baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home