A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Sunday, October 15, 2006

uck

I guess its my turn to be sick. I feel like a big old yucky stinky ass.
And because its hard for me to do anything but sit here and rot, its my fault that Stewie bumped his head earlier when Hunny was on the computer. I said I just need a break, just today. You get to work tomorrow. I Have to be here, sick, dying, with a baby to take care of.
MEN DONT GET IT.
I hate being this depressed. And now sick too. I just really really really want to run away. But I dont want my son to hate me. I never thought I would have these feelings. But I do. I know just wait for tuesday and see what they say about my medication.
I have found that all these thoughts about leaving and starting over happened last time I had a major medicine problem. So if I just stick it out, Ill get better. I have to this time. No matter how much Im hating everyone around me, I have a kid to think about.

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad that you can still rationalize through all of this. The only thing keeping me from running away was Squeaks. Yeah, she was the main reason I wanted to run, but I knew that I really did love her and I couldn't ever hurt her.

    I wish we lived closer so I could take Stewie for awhile. You really need some rest.

    So you go to the doctor Tuesday? I'm hoping that you are able to get some good news.

    By Blogger Meg, at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home