A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Party in the Park

Yesterday we went to my best friend's daughter's third birthday party.

It was a beautiful day in the park and the kids got to plant their own flowers in little pots.

Very cute.


I got her daughter a Disney Princess dance pad thingie. I hope she likes it. Shes very into princess stuff. She IS a princess. Very calm quiet and ladylike little girl. My daughter will not be like that. I am not a calm, quiet, ladylike mama. Thats usually what it takes right??


Its probably my own fault my son is loud, obnoxious, and kinda mean. I scream more than he does!!!


Well yesterday was my first day sporting my new blondish (ok orange) hair... I am thinkin I will change it in a few days, but everyone says they like it.. I think they are being nice.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home