A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Thursday, October 12, 2006

TT#6



Thirteen Things I wish I could do Right Now....

1. Scream as loud as anyone has ever screamed in their life.

2. Mame and murder someone, anyone.

3. Leave it all behind and just run away.

4. Cry cry cry cry cry cry.

5. Stop being a baby.

6. Stop being like my father.

7. Pick up my son and apologize for yelling at him. How the hell should he understand why mommy is so crazy?

8. Sleep for a very long time.

9. Apologize to Hunny for being a major bitch, but then again slap him and poke out his eyes.

10. Stop letting my past RUIN my life.

11. Forget about every single idiot I ever "loved" before Hunny.

12. Kill my annoying dogs.

13. Be a kid again.

Get Your Thursday Thirteen Code Here!



4 Comments:

  • I have had pretty much all of these feelings at some point. Hope today is a better day.

    By Blogger Tracie Nall, at 11:39 PM  

  • Wow, sounds like you're having a pretty rough day. ((Hugs)) to you and I hope tomorrow is alot better.

    By Blogger K, at 1:19 AM  

  • id like to be a kid..I hope you have a great weekend and things are better for you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 AM  

  • I don't know if you like to read, but there is a book out there that really helped me. It's called "Inconsolable: How I Threw My Mental Health Out With the Diapers". I can't remember the author, but I know they sell it on Amazon. It tells all about a woman's struggle with PPD. While it can be sort of sad to read, stick with it until the end. It really helps to read the story of a mother who's literally been through it all.

    By Blogger Meg, at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home