A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Leave her Alone


Come on lets leave Brit alone. We all know that new mommies make mistakes. I know I would have done the same thing reguarding the high chair incedent. And with my "mommy brain" I would probably and will probably do much worse. So lets really really really leave the chick alone.

K sorry had to get that one off my chest. I love her.

So today I take Stewie to the eye doc. OH what FUN! We wait forever in the waiting room, I mean like really an hour. And hes tired and cranky and crying and whining. So I try feeding him. ~no mommy. i may be extremely hungry but i would just rather carry on and make you look like a horrible mother~
So I try walking him around. Then I give him paci and try rocking him to sleep. Finally I have to start throwing the kid up in the air to get him to shut up. So everyone is just staring with that "oh my, that poor child" look. But at least it got him laughing for a min. He finally crashes just as we get called into the room and then they gotta shine a whole bunch of lights at him. Poor kid.
But his eye looked good. We still have to patch the good one a little bit each day until the right eye stops wondering out. He looks like that crazy wacky retarded gremlin in Gremlins 2. The one that Pheobe Cates brings home thinking its Gizmo... Yeah you are like "ok who the HELL whatched Gremlins 2????
Anyway ~yawn~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home