A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Is it OK that he's two and....

Stewie refuses to be potty trained, although he LOVES running around holding his underwear.


He's two and a half, and still needs bodily contact until he falls asleep for naps and bedtime.


He can't eat cereal with milk, it has to be dry.. or else the milk would end up on his head....


Around other babies, hes gotta be holding on to me, just in case they get too close or try and touch him. (He was never as curious as other babies are about other babies)


He's my permanent wedgie, when Daddy isnt around.


I get lots of "Jen he will be 10 and you will still be feeding him. He will still hide behind you around strangers. He will still need to hold mommy's hand to fall asleep."


If I wasnt having another unplanned baby so soon, none of this would be weighing on me so heavily. But now Im starting to wonder. Is my son too much of a baby, for me to be having another one in August?

Is he going to be ok?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Mine is the same age and I don't give her milk with her cereal unless I want to clean up another mess, which I don't.

    I suck at giving advice, but if I were expecting another child soon, I'd have to ask myself which of these "quirks" will I still be able to tolerate when I have a newborn to look after as well.

    You still have some time to prepare him to be a big brother :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home