A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Gas Wars

Yes the war continues. And Stewie and I are losing.

So I tried something I read in a message board site. I propped him against my knees and put pressure on his tummy. He screamed at first but then the craziness stopped and i felt some rumbling and out came some little farts. He still faught the rest of his bottle so I put some gripe water in it. I also started using gas drops again today. They have never worked in the past but I will do anything at this point.
Its funny, when Stewie is cranky and tired of his toys and my face, I put him in the bouncy totally naked on a towel. Mind you its like 90 degrees in my house. And I make sure hes directly under the ceiling fan. Which is his favorite thing to stare at. He just loves it. That reminds me I left the nasty pee pee towel on there. Yummy.
We rented movies today for the first time in about a month. Good thing there are no late fees anymore. I dont know if there will be any time to watch them with Crank butt the way he's been.
Man we need some alone time. J. has been promising to let his folks watch Stewie for a few hours one day. It never happens though. I kind of dont trust anyone but me to be alone with him. But I so need to just not worry about him for just a little while. Just a few teenie tiny moments. Cuz even when daddy has him and i get to breathe, I still come running to the rescue when he gets fussy. I cant help it. Man I just want a xanax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home