A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

its Been a While...

But oh well. Not much going on at all.
Went to the book store today. Trying to find Baby Fart Aerobics. I guess I'll have to get it online. Stewie has such annoying gas. It wakes him up and pisses him off when hes eating too. Oh I got that Tummy soothing stuff. He HATES the taste of it. But anyway, if you tried gripe water then thats what this stuff is. Basically fennel, chamomile, that kind of stuff. My opinion on it? I dont know. Hasnt worked the times Ive used it. But maybe it wasnt gas when i used it. Maybe something else. Maybe Im crazy... ah now Ive got "spoon" by dave matthews in my head... thanks alot.
maybe im alittle crazy.. but laughin out loud makes it aaaaallll pass by
la la la
ok great. hmm anyone out there watching Top Model? Who else thinks they are ONLY keeping Jade for ratings? COME ON not only is she just mean looking but shes A HORRIBLE BITCH not just a regular bitch like you and me.... You know you are. :)
oh I just got some info from fiance in next room. Kelly is off American idol... I didnt watch it this season but from what ive seen on previews, shes a dork.
Very opinionated tonight, arent we? Sorry. Coffee at 5pm isnt usually a good thing for me. I think Ill go paint the roof....

1 Comments:

  • I've been too busy to watch Top Model, but I usually catch the reruns on VH1 when they show the whole season in one day!

    I am an American Idol fan and I was glad to see the airhead go. Trust me, she was even worse than what they showed on commercials!

    Good luck sleeping tonight after all that caffeine!

    By Blogger Meg, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home