A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Sunday, April 16, 2006

solid food

So the last few days we've been feeding Stewie a few bites of mushed bananas at night. He absolutely loves them. The little push reflex with the tongue shuts itself off completely. Today I tried carrots. Ha! He spit out every bite at first. This is not my sweet nanners. But he got a few good bites down when he realized this was it for the new different mushy stuff on a spoon.

It was the second night in a row I had a bacon cheeseburger meal from mcdonalds. When we eat out I just never know where to go. Or Im not in the mood for ANYTHING. So good ole MickieD's it is.

We took Stewie to the grandparents today. It was the first time he was there that he wasnt cranky the whole time. He smiled and cooed and even yelled a little. Which is my new favorite thing to hear. I love it when he gets a little aggitated and just goes "AH" hehehe.
My mom is sick but hopefully they will come see him next weekend. Seeing the in-laws makes me miss her.
I cleaned my bathroom today. Oh my god I am so proud of myself. I really made it look good. Then I cleaned hunny's bathroom. But I did it half assed cuz I was so tired.

Stewie is constipated today. Its weird cuz he had bananas last night and he drinks all his juice. Maybe its time I stop watering it down? I dunno.
I gave him a bath and he finally kicks and splashes. He's still a little weary so he doesnt smile yet. But hes such a splasher. Daddy is giving him his nightly bottle and then I get to try and get him to bed. You would think it wouldnt be hard since hes had a long exausted day. But sometimes he just wants to stay up forever.
Oh my god its so hot now. And our central air some how doesnt work right. I am melting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home