A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Monday, May 08, 2006

manic monday

So much to do today. Errends to run. Videos to return. Yes so much to do. I think I'll do it all tomorrow.
We have an appointment to get some pictures done at JCPenny's tonight. The talked us into getting a family one.. but I really only want one of Stewie. We can do family stuff anytime. He's only gummy once...well I wont be around next time he's flappin his gums.. hopefully. So Im going to try and see if they will just let me do that instead of trying to talk us into it again. Its hard cuz Hunny and I are both big pushovers.
Stewie has got an operation on thursday. Aftercare is going to be a royal bitch. But more than that, they have to put him completely under. They are going to gas him, stick an iv in him, and also give him a local shot. And I cant be in there with him. This has to be the most nerve racking thing that happens to moms.
Hes sleeping right behind me right now... hes got one finger up his nose, and one in his mouth...ugh if i could sneek behind him and get the camera I would. But you will just have to imagine how friggen cute it is.

1 Comments:

  • What kind of operation? I hope everything goes well for you guys!

    Stand firm if you don't want a family picture done. We just had Squeaks' pictures done on Friday and we had to talk them out of the family portrait. How did we stay strong? We went looking like CRAP! When you don't have makeup on and your hair is in a ponytail, you're less likely to be persuaded to get in front of the camera!

    By Blogger Meg, at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home