A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Monday, May 08, 2006

Strike

Im going on a computer strike for a few days. Not because I hate you. Because this computer likes to freeze every two seconds. Plus I think Im having a semi nervous breakdown. All this coffee and electricity and no sleep really doesnt mesh well with a cranky 5 month old.

Plus with the operation on thursday, I probably wont have a second to myself for a few. Its going to be tough. I havent really gotten into the specifics on here. Only because its such a personal thing to be wrong with my son. Lets just say that its not life threatening, just a cosmetic type issue.

Anyway, Im going to make a few emails and be on my way to bed. Hopefully I will be back soon and less irratated with everything.

2 Comments:

  • Good luck with everything! My thoughts are with you and your boy.

    I know you're going to be nervous about the operation, but try to relax some in the next few days. A computer break sounds like a great idea!

    By Blogger Meg, at 4:28 PM  

  • Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home