A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Brave Little Mommy

Thats right. The operation was harder for me than Stewie. So???
I was totally fine when we got to the hospital. But the second that manly nurse grabbed my sleepy baby out of my arms and said "dont worry i will hold him while hes falling asleep" I wanted to swipe him away and run fast fast fast.
my baby not yours mine
It only took about 45 minutes. All I could think about in that waiting area was what could go wrong. I dont need to list the 5.8 million things that I thought of.
But all went well. My brave little soldier is all better. He never really acted much different. Except for the narcotic pain reliever he was on the first day.
I dont know how moms do it. Im telling you if it were up to me, he could look like Elephant Man, and I wouldnt let anyone operate on him. Hes my perfect baby and you dont need to be slicing him up. GRRRRR
Haaaaaaaaappy Mothers Day to all, and to all a goooooooooood night.

1 Comments:

  • Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home