A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Night Party Time

We spent almost an hour (me and hunny) on the living room floor this evening, playing catch with a mini dog tennis ball. It started out to entice the dogs into playing with it... but then we were having more fun than they were. Needless to say it was actually the most fun Ive had in a while lol.
Stewie is teething. I got him those pellets and they seem to be working but it could just be a coincidence.
He has about got me at the end of my rope lately. Its just so stressful when hes screaming and mad all the time. And hes always been like this because of the gas but now its two fold.
Blaaaaaahggg.
Stop complaining already.
Hunny's got a new job. Starts Monday doing punch out work for a home building company. I dont know what that means but I know its so much better than the crappy job he had. And hes so happy to get rid of that boss of his. The jerk didnt even work with him or take him out to lunch or anything today. Some people... oooops Im complaining again.
End on a happy note. End on a happy note....
ummmm
I get to sleep in tomorrow while he gets the baby... yeah thats good enough for me.

2 Comments:

  • Teething can be the absolute pits. With my first I didnt even know he had a tooth coming until it was there! He was a star. No such luck with Sylvie. It does feel never ending at times and can make you believe that your child is the anti-christ and will never be nice and cute again but hang on in there. I tried homeopathic teething powders (aswell as dosing her up with baby ibuprofen) and I think they helped a bit.
    Hope thats of some use to you. xx

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:20 AM  

  • Ah I visited the site you said and I love her! So funny and so true! Thanks for doing that...I always love reading new blogs but I hate wading through people's blogrolls.

    Good luck with teething. We're hitting it again too, I think.

    By Blogger Meg, at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home