A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Friday, June 16, 2006

Yawn

I am sooooo incredibly tired right now.
After Stewie went to bed (amazingly like an angel, who is this kid?) I actually put some pictures in frames we bought months ago. It took alot out of my lazy ass, let me tell you.
I have had the worst headache all day. Last night was a very gassy night for Stewie. He decided around 2 (after going to bed at 8) that he was not tired anymore and had horrible gas. I figured it was my fault. See WIC screwed up and gave me the wrong vouchers, and I thought well its not soy so why not just get some. Well dont use that enfamil enfacare unless you've got a preemie. By 5 I dragged my haggard ass out of bed and fed my son some regular soy formula. 8 OUNCES went down like nothing. Yeah they came UP like nothing too. I have never seen this kid puke so much in his little life. And it was the kind that stops for a sec and chokes you and then starts flowing again. Poor kid, I saw it pouring out his nose and everything. Baby's are so lucky that after they puke their brains out, they dont realize what just happened. He caught his breath, sniffled, coughed, then smiled and made the "more milk" face.
But we were both sopping wet so first I had to change us.
It was a looooong 4 hours before he finally felt like he needed a nap. I really need some help or advice about naps with him. Because I have no say in them lately.

Well I am still wishing that someday I can just say goodnight to my little man and off he will go to the bedroom in daddy's arms. I honestly need one night just one time that I dont have to put him to bed. I LOVE IT so much and I love him so much. But I dont know. Its kinda feeling like Im a bedtime slave. And not in the naughty naughty fun way either.
Tomorrow finally my sister leaves for moms house. Hey, I love the girl. I would love having her here helping with the baby forever. But its insane how sloppy she is. And mister anal is about to explode. He can only hold it in for so long before he starts literally cleaning up after someone. And rudely too lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home