A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Long Tired Day

Well today we had a wic appointment waaaaaay across town. And if you've ever been poor, you know how freaken long it takes waiting there. I went prepared and took bottles and even some mushed bananners for the boy. For the most part, he was a happy laughing baby amid about 40 or so screaming little brats. (i hate other peoples kids, Im sure you can relate)
Then we used the last little bit of change we had (literally quarters pennies dimes) to get some fries and soda at burger king to hold us over.
Wouldnt you know that it would give me the WORST case of heart burn Ive had since I was pregnant. So the very long drive home was not fun. Especially since Stewie was very over tired and not happy with any of his toys. And my sister just does not know how to keep him occupied to save her life. (I cant WAIT until she has that baby)
Well I am off to watch the Britney interview. And if ya dont like it, well in her words, "Ya'll can piss off"

1 Comments:

  • I wanted to tell you I love the new template you've chosen for your blog. It's very nice.

    I'm glad to hear Stewie's doing better with his gas. I hope things are much easier for the both of you from here on out.

    By Blogger Heather, at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home