A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Ouch

So I've got an ear infection.
Yeah, thats right. I have a six month old, and I'm the one who gets the first ear infection.
Its my own fault though. I just know I caused it. Lately my inner ear area has been itchy, so I shove a q-tip way deep in there and itch itch itch away til it hurts. What? Are you crazy? Well yeah but look at it this way, when you have a bug bite and it itches like crazy, isnt it an orgasmic releif while your scratching it? And then it hurts like a bitch when you're done right?
Well then, stop JUDGING me!
Stewie was a big fat butt today. I know its because he takes little 15 minute cat naps and refuses to eat a whole bottle at one time. It just makes him bitchy.
And the only way he used to sleep for a few hours at a time, was on my chest. But he's got the gas so bad that being on his stomach like that makes him yell out in pain. So the only way he nods off is in the swing. I dont know how Im going to get him out of that. I mean pretty soon hes not going to fit in there and then what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home