A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Monday, May 22, 2006

Please GOD Let This be a Trend

With all the excitement on saturday, my baby went promptly to bed at 7pm.
I didnt wake him up for his 11pm feeding because I didnt mind if he got me up at 2 or not because he was so warn out. Much to my surprise, a stretching, farting, cooing baby woke me up at 6am sunday morning. Thats 11 whole hours. Thats a record. Thats amazing!

Last night was just a little different. We slept from 7pm til 2am. I tried the old swaddle and lay back down trick. ~no mommy, im hungry damnit~ We had about 6 ounces and went back to sleep. But that wasnt enough. He woke up "starving" again at 6am.
Still though, for not getting him fed at 11pm hes doing good.

Stewie has this fasination with trying to sit up, no matter what position he is in at the time. Only he cant raise anything but his head, so it turns all red and he grunts.
Its funny when hes sitting in his swing, he will move his head as far forward as he can and look around at the floor. I have to push him back before he falls forward. Same for when Im feeding him and I have him in my arms. He kind of bends himself in half. The only thing that sucks about this, is it makes his gas soooooooooooo bad. And we all know, when Stewie farts, Stewie gets pissed. Blah.

Anyway, to the few new mommies who have joined my strange little blog, Hi, and Thanks! I will try to put my life in the most entertaining terms possible. Also I have no idea how to do anything on blogs, thats why my site isnt high tech. If anyone is really good, feel free to leave tips.
Medium Season finale is tonight. It looks pretty friggen interesting. So if you are reading this between 10 and 11pm, shame on you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home