A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nap-Free Baby

So we dont like naps anymore... who cares. Mommy doesnt need em. And so what if Stewie likes to wake up TWICE a night now. Its ok.
Everything is healing up nicely.
We go to the doc tomorrow to make sure.
Our regular pediatrician doesnt seem to understand anything. I called today saying Stewie is very late for his 4 month shots, considering hes 6 months old. I said it would be great if we could get him in sooner than his june 4th appointment. Hes very constipated and juice isnt helping.
I get a call back: the doctor says to give him warm prune juice. your next appointment is june4. have a nice day.
My ASS!!!!! I hate these people. If we had regular insurance I would sssooooooooo get him a better doctor.

3 Comments:

  • I'm sorry that you're having to deal with such a shitty doctor! Glad to hear Stewie is doing good after his operation, though!

    I'm going through the same nap things here. The day Squeaks turned 6 months, she didn't take a nap ALL DAY! Apparantly they both think they're so grown up now! Thankfully, she's back to napping better, although not great.

    So how are things going with his eating and everything now? Sorry this is so long, I just wanted to catch up on everything with you!

    By Blogger Meg, at 9:58 PM  

  • No, she won't hold her bottle and it drives me absolutely nuts! I'm about to tape it to her hands! She is pretty good about holding a sippy cup, but she only tips it up about half the time, so she still has a ways to go with that one, too!

    By Blogger Meg, at 4:00 PM  

  • Oh man, yeah me and doctors don't get along so great! Sorry you have to deal w/it too.

    My son was late on his 4 months shots too b/c of allergy drama, he's all caught up now though. I tried reading through your other posts to see why your son had surgery...I couldn't find it but it could be b/c I have a 10 month hanging from me at the moment! Glad to hear he's healing up well though, must have been rough for both of you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home