A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Monday, May 15, 2006

teething

Its been a long day. Stewie has to be teething. I cant think of another reason why hes so friggen cranky. He's never just had a total screaming fit so many times in one day. I almost went nuts. And of coarse when Hunny came home, he decided to mow the lawn. For 2 hours.
I had the crank butt bathed, fed, and in bed. But he didnt want to be in bed. So daddy got him for a few minutes and he was a little angel... I know he hadnt seen his daddy all day.. but geeeeeeeeeeez.
I am just so burnt out. We've got an eye doc appointment in the morning. I hope the child doesnt have to wear those patches anymore. Not that Ive really been keeping up. I mean hes so cranky. Plus that surgery.
I love ebay. Got him 7 pairs of pjs for $7. Cant beat that. I hope they get here soon. Poor kid has outgrown every single pair with feet. We even cut them out of on pair. And I swore I would always get him more instead of doing that. But that was before I was a tired poor mommy.

1 Comments:

  • Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home