A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Sunday, May 14, 2006

My Day

Thats right. My day..... mine mine mine mine mine.
My Hunny got me the sweetest card and sweetest gift. It was something Id never think to ask for. Some massaging slippers. After 4 years he's still learning, but he's getting better.

Stewie had another good day considering. Again he didnt want to nap all day so he was a little grump, but he was good at his grandparents house. Fell asleep around 5 in the swing. So we got him up at 7, fed him, and he went back to bed. Im about to wake him up now for his 11pm bottle. Hopefully with all the sleep he got, he will let me sleep til at least 5. But thats wishful thinking.
I love that show on HBO Big Love. If you want to know what a dork I am, I am just like Margene. I would totally wash crayon out of the dryer with goo be gone. And it totally wouldnt click that its flammable. I am her. Except I dont exactly have a husband and 2 wives...

So we have well water right. Well our well tank thingie decided to get a big hole in it. We woke up on my day to a large pool of water to one side of the house, and a gueiser spirting up. So you would say call the landlord right? Well we dont have his home phone. Only the buisness one. So until tomorrow we've had to keep shutting the water on and off every time we needed to use it. Now when your kid only likes a certain bottle..... It kinda sucks when you cant wash it without making it a bigger chore than it already is..... and for someone as lazy as me.... getting off my ass and washing it is a feat.

2 Comments:

  • Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:50 AM  

  • Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home