A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Friday, May 26, 2006

Stewie Griffen

Stewie: "Damn you, vile woman! You've impeded my work since the day I escaped from your wretched womb."

Does it ever seem like your little one is plotting your death in a british accent all day long?
Well last night was a trip. Got him to bed at probably 7pm (not quite sure... all my days minutes hours run together these days) he was up promptly at 11:30pm for a feeding. Which normally I would be greatful to get him fed and back to bed at that time. But it just so happens I decided to turn in early and had just fallen asleep 10 minutes prior... Then promptly at 2:30am, Mr. Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed decided not only was he hungry, but he was happy and we all deserved to hear his speech. His loud speech.
~mmmm aaah! gurgle gurgle... ah bu! heeeeyaaaaa. Aaahhh. ooooooooooohhhhh~
with a little slurp slurp here and there due to the fist that was shoved into his "starving" mouth.
And I guess I really didnt need to sleep this morning either. I mean with the need for my 6 month old to eat at 5:30 and all.
what the hell is wrong with him
he hates me
he is baby stewie
(if you never watched Family Guy, Im sorry. But the little baby on there, well thats my son. You can just see it in his eyes. He's cussing at me in a thick english accent.)
But its ok. You see, Stewie came from me, and well, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home