A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Monday, June 05, 2006

NOW he gets a prescription???

After 6 months of gas so painful that my Stewie cant eat a whole bottle without a few freak-outs, today during his physical, the doc says maybe he could benefit from this prescription. MAYBE?
Oh I could go off right now but I am too worn out to rant.
I will say that Harris Teeter is a snobby assed grocery store. I went to get my wic because yes Im poor and my kid needs to eat sue me.
I get to the check out lady, she goes to get my formula, comes back and informs me (like im the idiot) that I need to go to the customer service desk for wic. As if the walk of shame wasnt bad enough, the lady decided she needed to push my cart over there herself. So here I am just following her with my head down. Then I wait there for 10 minutes while this guy waits on some other chick. And HE doesnt even know how to DO wic. So he calls another cashier over so that one can say come to HIS register and then HE pushes my cart.
Just friggen paint a sign on my shirt that says POOR MOM IN NEED OF WIC (treat me like shit please)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home