A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Monday, May 29, 2006

6am Fresh New Music

Ok now since when does U2 let idiots ruin their best songs???
Why did they let Mary J Blidge do a horrendous version of One?
And the biggest question here is, Why the hell did they actively participate in the destruction of the song right along with her?
What is this world coming to?

No doctors were open today. I called and had the "on-call" doc call me back. I said i have a throbbing ear infection. He says he cant prescribe anything over the phone. (no shit) He says go to the emergency room. I say I owe them a million dollars. He says to go to the doc tomorrow then.
You would think that maybe he would offer to see me since the amount of pain in my voice was catastrophic.
Hunny says that of course he wouldnt see you. He's enjoying the day off. I guess I have too much faith in the human race sometimes.
So since this morning, which by the way I havent slept yet, not only has the pain gotten worse, but the whole left side of my face is so stiff that I cant close my mouth all the way. I cant talk good. I cant chew at all. No licking my lips without screaming in pain. Also my ear is swollen a bunch bigger than my right ear.
This is nuts. I hope I can sleep tonight. Cause if I dont, theres a good chance I'll leave the baby in the parking lot or something.

2 Comments:

  • Please don't wait too long to get some help. You don't want to jeopardize your hearing.

    By Blogger Heather, at 11:38 AM  

  • Oh my gosh, I hope you can get to the doctor soon! Of course, seeing as how I'm commenting 3 days later, I'm sure you're on the road to recovery...

    I'm hoping that Stewie is at least acting good while you're sick, to give you somewhat of a break!

    By Blogger Meg, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home