A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Monday, June 12, 2006

8 Ounces

Well my day went fairly stress free.
I think we are slowly starting to see some small twinkles of light coming from the very end of the tunnel that we have been traveling in for so long.
We decided to screw the soy formula and go to enfamil gentle ease. Its better for his constipation. Then Hunny tried giving Stewie a bottle with no rice. Well low and behold, he drank it just fine, in fact he wanted more. He drank 8 ounces. The kicker is, he drank it with a fast flow nipple. Without rice.
So I think ... ok I know I over reacted when I decided he had that choking-formula-aspirating-into-lungs problem. IM NEW AT THIS! So he doesnt have half the problems I think he does, and most of the ones he does have, I probably caused by trying to cure the fake ones.
But Ive said it before and I'll say it again: Stewie is the first pancake. Except we wont let the dog eat it or throw it in the trash. But the next one will be a little rounder.

2 Comments:

  • New motherhood is so difficult. Go easy on yourself. I remember having he same feeding issues with my son.
    We finally worked it out and he's just fine.
    I loved reading your blog.

    By Blogger butterfly cocoon, at 12:58 AM  

  • your pancake quote is so cute. someday you'll look back & laugh that you worried about so much. good luck & have fun!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home