A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Mommy Blues

Baby Stewie's new prescription made his tummy hurt so much worse.
It made him dizzy too. Every time we put him down on his back he would scream.
So today I didnt give him any. Maybe by tomorrow he will be his old cranky gassy self. Which isnt alot better.
I just dont know what to do anymore. He's always in so much pain. Especially during feedings. Somtimes I think its the way I am holding him. Because he cant lay on my chest anymore he screams and farts the whole time. So maybe its just laying in certain ways. I really just wish someone out there knew what to do for him.

My ear is better. The hearing is still a little screwie, but I dont feel like Im under water anymore.
Hunny threw out his back again. I think he likes to do it at least once a year. It sucks seeing my boys in pain and not being able to do anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home