A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Naptime Miracle

Yes thats right. Stewie actually "played himself to sleep" this afternoon. I went in there once when he got fussy to re-insert Paci, and he continued playing with his lovey. I left the room and the next thing I know hes sleeeeeeeeeping. This is huge for him. Im usually in and out of there ten times before I finally give in, and lay on the bed next to his crib until he falls asleep.

Well dont worry, this pod person who claims to be my son will be gone around 2am. Thats when Stewie will be Stewie once more, and I will be crabby ass tired as hell mommy putting a baby in bed with her. Blaaaaaaaah.
But I wuvs my little man :)

1 Comments:

  • It IS a miracle. It's as big as the first steps, potty training, etc. Learning to fall asleep on their own is a biggie. Congratulations!

    By Blogger butterfly cocoon, at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home