A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Friday, June 23, 2006

I would like to take a moment...

And ask that all... (what two of you) that read my blog, please check out one of my absolute favorite blogs... I should highlight one awesome blog a week or something.. but I have to have a bigger fanbase heheheheeee... ok so check out Autumn At Oak Hollow... which is in my blogroll. This blog is really worth checking out if you are a new mom. Or any mom...
And be nice to me cuz next week I could highlight.... YOU.... haha you could be a star!!!

2 Comments:

  • Oooh I will check it out now. By the way, if you ever need translation for my blog Im happy to help ;) Knickers=panties....wankered=drunk....hen do=bacholarette party (aaargh cant spell!!!)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:23 AM  

  • Thanks so much for giving my blog some publicity! I have such a fun time with it and am glad people are enjoying it.

    I enjoy reading your blog as well. I keep hoping Stewie will give you a break one of these days. I feel your pain with the teething, though. Autumn has these fits of crankiness I know are teeth related, but she hasn't cut one yet. C'mon already!

    By Blogger Heather, at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home