A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Motrin, sent from heaven?

Ok either Motrin is a miracle drug, or my kid decided to stop teething just for the day.
He was still not wanting to eat of the spoon, and he still kept whining and shoving everything in his mouth, but I dont know. It was so much less today. And he just went to bed real good for me.... even though he was exausted because he hates naps when daddy is home.
I think from now on, Im just using tylenol for fevers. I think I just learned one of my first lessons in being Stewie's mom. sweet.

3 Comments:

  • Hey we learn something new each day, huh? I'm glad you finally got a break around there! You definately deserve it.

    By Blogger Meg, at 11:02 PM  

  • Yay! Good for you :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:17 PM  

  • Hows the teething going?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home