A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

So Yeah...

I dont know. He seems to have had some relapse from "teething world"
For the past like 3 days hes been fine... I think little Stewie is trying to psyche me out. Little sucker.
I got my mei tai in the mail yesterday. From a very nice lady online. She gave it to me shipped for $25. That is an amazing price. And its soooo beautiful. I will have to post a pic of us using it. Its so much more comfortable than that friggen maya pouch sling I had. That thing pissed both Stewie and me off... friggen $58 shipped. Lick me. Im going to stick with wraps and mei tais from now on... Used of course. Brand new those things cost more than what I would charge for sexual favors!!!!!! shhhhh

1 Comments:

  • Hey let me know how it works out because I'm interested. Ever since we left Squeaks for 4 days to go to Vegas, she's become so freakin' clingy that I can't put her down. She's too big for the Snugli that we have, so I'm looking for other options.

    By Blogger Meg, at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home