A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Day at the Park

nu=3265>275>787>WSNRCG=32338:7:563:9nu0mrj.jpg">

It was our first time in a swing!!!!!

We had a playdate with a friend and her daughter. Stewie just absolutely loves these people. Hes such a flirt.

Also new on the front, I have an interview on Tuesday. Actually Im basically hired. We've talked salary, and hours, and location, training... you know.

Its for a certain brand of pet food. I'll go to a nearby petstore and have a little booth or something and tell people which type of our brand is good for their dog. Did I mention its a weekends only job??? Oh yeah....So no babysitters needed my friends. How's them apples???????

4 Comments:

  • He looks adorable! I haven't even tried Squeaks in a swing like that yet, but they're so close in age that I think I will have to take him to the park!

    Good luck with the new job. I'm working on getting one myself, though I still haven't decided if I like the idea or not...

    By Blogger Meg, at 7:37 PM  

  • Wow, good luck with the job honey. You must be pretty nervous.

    Stewie looks gorgeous in that swing. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:46 PM  

  • Such a cutie, having a blast in the swing. Cricket HATED the swing his first time and still does. I thought for sure he'd love it. How old is Stewie again?

    Oh and good luck/congrats on your job sounds like the perfect deal, no babysitters needed!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 AM  

  • Awwww!!!!!!!!!!Too Cute!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Chrissy, at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home