A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Invasion of the Pod People

Oh thats right, we've been invaded.
I woke up this morning to find an imposter posing as Stewie.
This kid took 2 one hour naps and 1 two hour nap today.
He drank almost all of every bottle.
He ate his lunch and most of his dinner.
Oh yeah, by the way, HE ROLLED OVER

Yeah he did.

I had him on the boppy, on his tummy.
He was looking around and doing some major push-ups.
Im like hey now, I bet if I took the boppy away, you could try and crawl.
So I slowly pulled it out from under him.
He layed there for a minute. Did some more push-ups. Then rolled right onto his back.
This is not my child.

Ohhhh I made this new really good salad today. Italian tortellini salad.
I used all the ingredients too. Usually I dont use the veggies in recipies. But I had never tried artichoke hearts or sundried tomatoes before. Anyway this stuff is really tolerable. God, Im eating like a grown up......

3 Comments:

  • That's Awesome!!!! Before you know it he's going to be running around. You will have to make your salad at the next family outing......when is that again? LOL

    By Blogger Chrissy, at 7:04 AM  

  • Woo hoo! Go Stewie! Go Stewie!

    Congratulations!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

  • Yay Stewie! It's so fun when they do new things.

    By Blogger Meg, at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home