A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Monday, July 03, 2006

No.... More....Cleaning....

I have the worst headache right now.
We had to leave for wic about 8:15 this morning. And if you've ever been poor, you know it takes FOREVER at wic.
Then I had to go to unemployment and get a W6 so my doctor would believe Im poor and let me get birth control.
Then I had to get formula at the grocery store.
Amazingly, Stewie didnt have not one single fit the whole time.
When we got home, I layed him down for a nap, (and he actually napped) and I cleaned the kitchen. Then when Hunny came home, I did some re-arranging of the baby's room. Since he sleeps in there now..... ~sniff, sniff~
It took me forever to fall asleep again last night. Its just so weird laying there and wondering if Stewie is ok. What position is he sleeping in? Did I just hear him gasp? Is he still breathing????

uuuuuuuuuuuuugh
Being Mommy Hard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home